Saturday, May 12, 2012

May The Goddess Marriamman Lets Google or Marc Zuckurbug Buy Out Flickr..

I first met Bhima many years back late night removing the rods from the cheeks of the devotees at Marriamman Temple Nehru Nagar Juhu, he was surprised to see me barefeet and further surprised when he realized I was a Muslim photographer promoting Hinduism online , as Hope and Hindutva a message of peace and humanity.

We became friends instantly , and as I was from Bollywood we had common friends , thus began a long lasting relationship that was to mutually benefit us both I decided to document the Goddess Marriamman and her followers not just the Tamil diaspora in Mumbai, but her followers at Mahim Maccimar colony who are Maharashtrian kolis too..

Bhima took me to the Mahim macchimar Marriamman temple introduced me to Ganesh the temple priest and Lakshmi his sister .. I became very close to the Mahim followers of Goddess Marriamman.

I was next introduced to Shanmugham of Madraswadi Worli and shot the Worli Marriaman feast.. they walk on fire one night prior to the piercings..

I met Raja the piercer he introduced me to the Sion Koliwada Macchimar feast that I enjoy shooting as the Hijras too pierce their cheek, and here too the piercings are unique eaborate and mind boggling.

So I owe all this documentary to Bhima , because of him I visited the Marriamman Temple in Chenna when I went there to cut my head during Ashra Moharam.

I shot the HIndu temples of Chennai and cut my head too .. for Imam Hussain my patron Saint.

So this is perhaps my 5 th year of shooting the Marriamman feast and showcasing it on Flickr.dom , the very place where pictures are stolen under the eyes of the Flickr police.. they have a tool called Spaceball to protect your pictures from being downloaded but even a hacker child can breach it , and if your pictures are stolen at Flickr you go fall at the feet of Yahoo Copyright cajole them plead your cause .. and it is a very lengthy procedure ..

They will send you a sweet bitter cyanide pill

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this incident to Yahoo!. It appears that the
user has more than one photograph with the description from your notice.
In order to further assist us in processing your notice, please send the
specific link or links that contain the images in question.
Specifically, in addition to the information you have provided below,
please include in your notice:

1. A statement that you have a **good faith belief** that the use of
the content in question is unauthorized.

2. A statement by you, **made under penalty of perjury,** that the
information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the
copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the
copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.

Until we receive a complete and effective notice of infringement, Yahoo!
will not be able to address your complaint.

Regards,

Copyright/IP Agent, Yahoo! Inc.

And than you wish why the fuck you got in touch with them.. in the first place ..
So pray have mercy and hope that Goddess Marriamman makes it possible for Google to buy out Flickr from Yahoo.. or God gives Marc Zuckurburg so much wealt that he swallows up Yahoo Flickr and All.

Om Shanti Om..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube