Saturday, May 12, 2012

I shoot all this accidentally I am stalked by their fucked fate

Most of my street pictures come as gift from God his pain of creating a world that he shares with me and as I am never out without a camera I shoot it as it is hurled on my face..

I dont show my country in a bad light my country is as good as your country, my country for me is better than any other country .. only the system the governance sucks , the rich gets richer by hook or by crook the poor die of tuberculosis starvation disease and diarrhea.

I am not a newspaper photographer I dont select my subjects I definitely dont go under the editors desk to take his cock in my mouth to get a picture published I am proud in my humility as a street poet street blogger .

I am opinionated I have a big mouth but not for the editors you know what .. I shoot with my camera and I pee on the soul of modern photo journalism.. I shoot everything they would dare not shoot.
I shoot and study what I shoot I unlearn photography.. and though I inherited the camera late in life but it was Dickens Balzac Dostoevsky with their photographic detailing that made me a street photographer ..

Both my grand daughters 4 years and the other one only 9 months are born street photographers , one shoots the streets the other her understudy reads the streets with her camera cosmic eye.

And fuck you can go on stealing our pictures because you cant shoot what we shoot..

So this child nameless like so many that I shoot not deliberately but accidentally stays near my house ..I have been busy but yes I will buy her clothes I buy clothes sarees fir the beggar hijras I dont like to tell all this but there is some holistic humanity in my photography or I would be shooting super moons , sunsets chubby kids and models shaking their ass tits on a fashion ramp.. plastic tits and rubbery ass ..

This is for my dear friend Danny B .. who lives in the woods and shares nature with me .. and circles my hope on Google+

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube