Friday, May 11, 2012

Documenting Hope Hindutva As A Message of Peace and Humanity



I have been shooting Hindu feats traditions all part of my cultural inheritance as a lucky Muslim born in India for me being born in an any other country would be cunter productive to my ethos a beggar poet and a lover of Hussain and lover of Humanity.. my Karama My Dharma and my Karbala is India the land where God lives in peace with other Gods.

Read my words as metaphor , read it as a reality but I shoot what my cosmic camera eye was born to shoot .. I could not shoot what I was not destined to shoot.. God has hired my services because he knows a photographer I show his world as it is , without distorting the beauty hidden in ugliness ..

As a poet I fill in blanks with words that he prompts as poetry of life.. I re shoot it and capture its effervescence on your mind and soul as it was reflected on my own mind and soul.

I was interviewed by an Australian network yesterday and the cameraman, the documentarist Bass, came to my house broke bread with me , I took him ro the Turner Road Traffic Signal I showed him life I showed him beggars and I narrated to him a world that is million light years beyond Tasmania.. but I showed him beauty , happiness love dedication devotion.. and he captured it all.

My wife shot us both at home as Marziya Shakir 4 year old in house photographer is on her summer holidays .. and Bass was very keen on meeting this street photographer who holds my heritage as her camera eye.


And I dont understand corny comments on my posts at Google+ I thought you guys were mature than the juvenile delinquency factor at Facebook.. well I leave it at that .

I wont ridicule people I shoot , make fun of them as this respects for humanity comes with the territory of being a sensitive human being..

i have shot pain with tears in my eyes .. I have shot faith hope and more..
And if shooting all this hurts you you should just skip my stream let it flow in the unknown zone.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube