Friday, May 11, 2012

Because Media And Celebrity Photographers Dont Have Time To Shoot All This I Decided To Shoot Their Story as a Blog

I shoot what I was destined to shoot ..the tree of ancestry branches roots to my country's unique heritage of perseverance through pictures as poems I pay tribute , culture rituals tradition of my people as offshoot , a captive moment from the camera on your consciousness as offshoot.... pictures that talk to you invite you although mute .. and to the lady a better more bolder photographer than me on googleplus who called this gross ..I refute ..a million time lucky I dont shoot what she shoots plastic smiles that as fine art on the soul of photography she dilutes ..

This poem is a response a late response a delayed response ..poetically astute.. diabetic delirious to the Tamil people the heroes of this spiritual drama I shot barefoot ..with unkindled passion as I await my impending death and doom.. beggar poet nom de plume ..an umarked grave on marshy gutter lies his tomb....his fate scripted in his mothers hallowed tomb..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube