Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The 9 Month Old Teacher Nerjis Asif Shakir

Yesterday thanks to a political conniving situation , we the citizens of Mumbai were held to ransom by a despotic trade unionist, when he wants to flex his muscles he calls a ricksha strike and the government which is a part of his career rise watches in eunuch silence..we suffer and take it in our stride because this flip side of democracy has made us eunuchs too.

If the rikhsha unions have an issue with the government why make the people suffer fails me and no legal or police action will ever be taken as it is the ethos of our politics , they protect save their own kind , compulsions of political survival..

And I am not a political activist I have swellings on my feet so I walked home from work to spend the precious one hour with my grand daughter the wise Malang Nerjis Asiif Shakir .. and really an hour is not enough.. if you are a grand father you will know what it means to love your childrens children.

Grand parenting is reliving the moments of your own childrens life , I never saw my children grow as a alcoholic now reformed I was like a genie in a bottle , so a forgiving God of Humanity gave me a second chance and I am making the most of it.

When I walked back home again after work my grand daughter was waiting for me, she knows the timings , she knows the beat of my heart and she loves the laptop, my mobile phone and my camera.

She loves me because I feed her give her the taste of jambuls , grapes oranges her mother would kill me..she does not want Nerjis Asif Shakir to go the Marziya way..

And Nerjis Asif Shakir is a protected child , she has fought her way out of a serious ailment, so she does not trust people, she is vulnerable scared , I am trying to remove those barriers I do it on Sunday my day off.

My third grand daughter 6 month old computer savvy Zaira Saif Shakir is at her maternal grand parents house I miss her too.

Marziya Shakir watches cartoons loves to mimic and is the head of the gang..she is the celebrity in our area all the beggars know her and wait for her to shoot them..

Picture was shot by my sweet simple patient wife.. on the Canon EOS 7D

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube