Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marziya Shakir and Lucky

Marziya has known Lucky the Labrador since her toddler days , and both share a unique bond , Lucky does not touch Marziya at all.. respecting her parents religious sentiments ..

I have no issue with dogs I kept Alsatians and consider animals a notch above human beings ..as a kid I was bitten far too many times by pet dogs and remember the huge injections in my stomach at St George Hospital..SOBO.

And the dog that bit me the most was a Jennie a cockerspaniel of my childhood friend Keith Kanga at Khatau Bhuvan Wodehouse Road now Jony Catle ..

Keith Kanga died unsung, he was the pioneer of Rock music in Mumbai and his grand ma Granny are alive at my Flickr blog posts.

The only person who knew Keith very well as a child was Ray Framroze ..who stayed close to our house.. and the other person who made music with Keith is Kieth Viegas .. a very dear friend.

There is another friend who studied at Campion his father worked for Gazdar Taj as a goldsmith and his sisters Rathika Sunethra were very close to the daughters of Dr Pavri..who still stay at Jony Castle Wodehouse Road .. his name was Vimal Patacharige .. I have not heard from hom since the time his family left Mumbai for good.

We shared some beautiful moments .. etched on the poetry of my soul.

Marziya Shakir loves photography, it comes easily and shoots seamlessly the stupor the serenity of Bandra street life ..her favorite shooting arena is the Bandra Bazar fish market.

Marziya Shakirs photo guru is my very dear friend Dr Glenn Losack MD of Manhattan New York..his two blogs posts on my Flickr photo stream are the most visited unless some lady is clicking it non stop to remind him of lost love and the illusory nature of one sided pathos of loves labor lost..I dont need to know ..I am a romantic I have tasted death of my love life on the Internet I have now becomes as heartless as lump of soil on the street of doom..I am stone ..that has eroded all memories .. of my errors and omissions ..

No Blog Goddesses No warrior goddesses ..I am a recluse I am just a drop of a tear on the soul of my deleted doomed poetry of life.


My grand children keep me alive from one day to the next..

The one person who loved Marziya and Lucky was late Flickr photographer Jeff Lamb of Ann Arbor

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube