Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Its Been Six Months Since I Left Facebook

226,881 items / 1,885,231 views

no i have no urge
to reconnect
though i sincerely
miss my old
friends
on facebook
memories
as silhouettes
of my outlook
my soul from the
flesh of her poetry
i unhooked
Google + is the path
my new guidebook
no i have
decided
no more
to blog goddesses
warrior goddesses
slithery transvestites
will i ever get hooked
fucked in the bargain
my bleeding balls cooked
no i am happy where i am
in a circle within a circle
a sinless fish in a brook
for love as a needle
in a haystack
i wont look
beggar poet
barefoot blogger
but not a crook
i left her all
my poems
my belongings
my tattered loincloth
hiding my shame
was all i took
her pokes
her nightly chats
her throaty
laughter
on my mobile phone
i forsook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube