Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In Muslim Society Women Are Treated Worse Than Cattle


And if it is not true than you would not find so many Muslim women sitting outside mosques holy shrines , and you dont blame them for making beggary into a profession.

And seeing this child on my work as I entered the slums a short cut I take ..I was touched by her words Uncle please take my picture I did.. and as a blog these words gush out ..

My words are harsh but so is lifes calling for the little girl who becomes a woman and one fine day in a hijab on the road with a child hanging on the waist perilously..

I shoot Muslim beggars to show you what the high priests community leaders so called psuedo healers dont see and wont see.. how many photographers you see shooting Muslim beggars and I dont sell my pictures .. so I have no ulterior agenda but to show a malaise that effects all of us it touches my 4 year old grand daughter who shoots beggars too.. she has been shooting beggars since the age of 2.

So sometimes a picture shot as a poetic thought becomes an after thought of life..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube