Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Would Kill Myself If I Was To Shoot Contrived Pictures of Holi Shot By Celebrity Media Photographers



This year I did not shoot Holi I let my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir take charge , I have promoted myself enough through my hijra blogs and stark street photography..

I saw the Lathmar Holi pictures I almost puked I shoot better color of red during Mohram or the Ganesh Visarjan..I say this in sheer humility..

And in Mumbai slums the Holi is more riot of colors , a Holi of Hope but sometimes you have death stalking kids like the color poisoning of the Dharavi kid.. it saddens me we wake up as collective conscience when some human body is sacrificed on the altar of apathy and neglect..

Bus owners should take responsibility of the demented drivers they hire who mow down innocent kids while reversing the buses .. and all in all in India it is about bad outsourcing the result rogue cops , rogue politicians rogue bureaucrat's and corrupted scarred rogue system of law order and governance..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube