Sunday, March 11, 2012

He is a Muslim Carpenter of the Old Time Charm

He works all by himself , wife saw him working him at a Shia friends house she has given him an assignment of making a small cupboard for hanging my office corporate clothes as they hang on the door knob and get crushed as I only wear linens .. I dont wear wool polyester not even cotton..

A few of my vests are in silkish satin..I wear band galas and have now designed a few suits for myself as my boss needs me in this new sartorial update.

On a Sunday being my day off I get back into my old Malang vestments , pull out my earrings , my ear holes are dry, I oil them regularly before I go to sleep ..

This morning I gave all my Nikon camera bodies lens etc etc to a guy to sell it for me he has a camera shop at Kalbadevi.

So now ends the Nikon era at my house , even my grand daughters will be bought up on Canon technology.. simply because Canon service centers are more consumer friendly and less arrogant rude as compared to Nikon service centers and Nikon loots its customers by bad after sales service faulty products ..I will never forget the Nikon D 70 and even the Nikon D 80 had a shutter problem.. and Err that got on my nerves.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube