Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Firoze Shakir.,1976..Kenna

Alas how swift the moments fly ,
How flash the years along
Scarce here, yet gone already by
The burden of a song
See childhood, youth , and manhood pass,
And age with furrowed brow;
Time was .Time shall be - drain the glass-
But where is Time now?

quincy adams ..the hour glass

1976 I used to work in a branch of Burlingtons of Bombay , this was at the branch at Oberoi Sheraton .. this was a world within a world. ..I was learning fashion designing from Mrs Jennifer Kendal wife of the actor Shashi Kapoor who acted in all Ivory Merchant Productions., Mrs Gabriella Kapoor wife of my boss Mr Andre Kapur.. this hotel was on the bay called Marine Drive..
My salary was Rs 700 per month.. it is on this salary that I got married in 1977,,after my girlfriend broke up with me and I took too drinking and drugs..and I was the most famous guy on the block as I spoke French , some German.. read Eliot, James Jyoce Sartre, Kierkgard, Camus,Salinger, Malamud, Koestler,I was stylish even on a Rs 700 salary.
And the coin round my neck is the Kenna .. Papua New Guinea
A guy from Australia who was desperate for my ass gave it to me .
my ass didnt go places.. I kept it to myself..
And I will in cicrca 2005 add a tatoo to my ass Made In India..Export Quality..

THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN BY LATE MR KEN LYNN SOCIETY PHOTOGRAPHER.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube