Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Eunuch Sorrow Being a Subscriber of MTNL Broadband a Nightmare on Demand

I am in a leaking boat , and I am in a leaking boat run by MTNL Broadband honchos who cant satisfy old subscribers , my net has been dead since last night , page cannot be laded or displayed .. and all my complaints are water on a fucked ass of Bombay Duck..

And I have a large amount of photos to upload but it is nt possible with my server crashing every time and the Gen Manager MTNL would not really carry a damn..because he is busy getting ready for the Derby is all I can poetically presume..

My cup of eunuch sorrow is overflowing thanks to MTNL Broadband ..Mr Johnny of St Martins Road Bandra their tech has promised to resolve my problem... he is the only man with a human heart at MTNL Broadband .. a Nightmare on Demand .

your complaint has been booked your docket number is 795 thank you for using this service

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube