Thursday, February 2, 2012

Athvi 2012 at Malad Malvani


This is part of my new set at Flickr.com that I shot last evening I was unable to pst all this as my Internet Server MTNL Broadband was giving me continous trouble by crashing all my uploads so today on the day of Eid e Zehra or 9 Rabilawal I am posting Athvi pictures the last segment of Azadari Moharam when 2 month eight days of mourning come to an end.

I earlier shot the Athvi and the Amary at Govandi but than I found Malvani to my liking because of the hardcore zanjir kama matm and this year I cut my head in Athvi too, I had already cut my head in Ashura and Chehlum..

So I wish all of you Eid e Zehra Mubarak and see the storyboard flashback of the Shia tear of pain.. a story written in blood and scripted on the human heart of society..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube