Thursday, February 2, 2012

Your complaint has been booked your docket is 5249.. Yes MTNL Broadband is the Worst Internet Provider

223,045 items / 1,837,509 views

If you get MTNL Broadband free as your wedding gift please dont take it, and I have nothing personal but the Internet connection is slow faulty pathetic and their customer care laidback lazy bums and unresponsive..

Since evening their connection is playing truant with me I have a huge lot of Moharam Athvi pictures I shot this evening to upload and I sincerely doubt I will be able to post them here at Flickr..

I have thus created a special set here at Flickr on MTNL Broadband Nightmare on Demand..

None of their senior staff has ever got back to find out what is my grouse or grievance they simply dont care a .. you know what..

And I can change the provider I pay my bill on time but I shall not allow them to have the pleasure of my Exit I shall blog each time with a docket number given to me on 198 each time my Internet conks..

Their techs Mr Shyam Sundarji and Johny Saab St Martins Road Bandra office who helped me each time I had a problem have now shut their doors on my face and Mr Uphadaya Deputy Gen Manager MTNL Broadband Bandra Reclamation does not read blogs .. to my bad luck..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube