Friday, December 23, 2011

My Shoes Cause Me a Lot of Pain


I wear ankle length socks because of diabetic feet , I wore slipper earlier but mostly walked barefeet for several years , I detested shoes for me shoes was the worst form of slavery , my feet were never born to be held captive ..

And than this December my life changed drastically I entered a corporate world with a Sufi Dam Madar Attitude of spirituality and mind..

After work when I come home I am in the most grueling pain , a pain that becomes unbearable I am tired too I hit the sack, wake up at odd hours for dinner and to blog..

I had a masseur guy Bhura but my BB got stolen so I lost all important numbers ..and so saif my youngest son presses my feet to relieve me of my pain..

Fridays I become a Malang my weekly off and I get wings I fly..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube