Friday, December 23, 2011

Kamal Trivedi at Bandra Bazar Road

Sometimes not making a pair of Jeans could lead to a cosmic path of Friendship..

Kamal Trivedi wanted me to copy a pair of Behmen Jeans , instead I told him to go fr a pair of breeches and a hand stitched embroidered waist coat , and Kamal followed my sartorial instincts and it worked .. all this at my new workplace..

So today after work Kamal desired to meet my family and so we walked down Waterfield Road and entered Bandra Bazar road, the first thing that Kamal saw was this banner promoting Hussain Peace and Humanity , he requested me to send him a copy of the banner instead I shot Kamal with the banner overhead..

He was excited seeing Badra Bazar Road specially the Garbage dump that has become a tourist spot, I shot him on this dump and the rest of the pictures were shot at home some by me , some by my 4 year old grand daughter Marziya Shakir worlds youngest street photographer and a few by my younger son Saif Shakir..

I regret that when I shot Kamal beneath the Hussain banner I forgot to mention Josh Mahliyabadi's famous words .. Insan ko bedar hone do har kaum pukaregi hamare hain Hussain..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube