Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Pain Poetry Pathos of a Hindu Shia

180,567 items / 1,420,253 views

i am
a follower
of hussain
but because
hussain is humanity
touching time and space
i shoot
my culture
my ethos
my birthright
with dignity
with honor
with grace
i shoot
you your gods
as passionately as
i shoot my faith
my race
i say vande matram
as proudly from
within as on the surface
i am a hindu shia
doing tandav
dance of death
on the soul of yazid
always a bleeding head
Mother India my base

i have love
of my country
no other gods
to chase
i am human
not a bigot
not a racist
my ancestry
from the plains
of karbala
i trace
brahma
vishnu
shiva
ram
hanuman
ganesha
durga
on my flickr
photostream
as hope and hindutva
message of universal peace
with a click of a mouse
on your soul will resurface



Na Samyaktvasamam
Kinchittrikâlye Trijagatyapi |
Shrêyô Shrêyashcha
Mithyâtvasamam Nânyattanûbrutâm

humanity i embrace
me my god face to face

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube