Saturday, November 5, 2011

Grandpa Where Were You ? Zaira Saif Shakir 21 Day Old

209,859 items / 1,732,995 views

I met my son Saifs daughter Zaira the day she was born at Masina Hospital Byculla , after that I never saw her as she was her maternal grand parents house.

But for last few days I have been dreaming of her and there seemed to be a urge to see her but I was caught up in work , however I decided that come what may I will go and see her and I did almost after 20 days, and she had seen me once with her eyes closed the day she came into our family and now with her eyes open she recognized her Malang grandfather .,.

Zaira Saif Shakir is in a tricky situation , her name is not yet truly decided , her mothers want to call her by some other name her aunt Samiya wants to call her Samarrah.. but I told my son Saif to call her Fatima Zaira .

The Princess of the East..
grand daughter
of a dam madar malang
a poet not a priest
holistically healing blogs
with the birth of Fatima Zaira
our wealth increased

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube