Monday, November 7, 2011

Even if I got Times of India Free I Would Not Read It

210,035 items / 1,735,256 views


I subscribe to DNA and Hindustan Times I gave up the Times of India after their racist headlines on the Ayodha Mandir verdict issue , I decided never to buy it or read it even if I got it free and I have stuck to my vow ..so even the drastic cut and discount does not do any magic where I am concerned .. Times of India is an elitist paper of the rich by the rich for the rich.. my personal opinion .. it was the only newspaper at our house along with Inquilab for several decades not anymore..after my mothers death we stopped Inquilab too..

And I still dont understand why DNA allowed the viral piece on Subramaniam Sawmy .. was it to malign its Muslim readers or is there some hidden agenda to rob us of our voting rights and to send us back to Pakistan , we certainly dont belong there being Indian citizens .. it bothers me even now how could they even have thought of his article as a freedom of speech when it hurt all Muslim sentiments and as usual the government turned a Nelsons eye .. he should have been pulled up and action should have taken against him and DNA ..

I am stuck with DNA because I paid them for a two years subscription..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube