Sunday, October 16, 2011

About Me Google Profile

208,661 items / 1,709,358 views

plus.google.com/101088207970638509137/about

Introduction
Firoze Shakir
Photographerno1..is a Shia mystic..they don't make like this any more.. he walks on fire,self flagellates,cuts his forehead each Moharam.. he is sane as sane as you or the guy next door,..
HE WALKS BARE FEET..MOCKING AND KISSING THE GROUND WITH HIS FEAT.. THEY SHED TEARS TOO..SOAKED IN BLOOD OF PAIN

He is Dam Madar Malang too.


I feel the winds as they blow
the golden sunset glow
like a little paper boat
into the waters of an ocean
I flow
my destiny
not yet ready to kiss
dollar littered
American shores
I am happy shooting
hijra beggars
eunuch kids
hijra whores
my karma
my dharma
my bare feet
my diabetic sores
my camera like vision
to a deaf and dumb god
above implores
when it rains it really pours
man two legged animal
crawling on all fours
open windows of my mind
my future stares at me
a shut door
a whimper held
to this leopards roar
a chant of my faith
blood sweat tears and gore

dam madar beda par
a malang and more


205,580 items / 1,680,829 views at Flickr.com



www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UIw34DTcvY&feature=channel_page

www.facebook.com/firozeshakir/

www.flickr.com/photos/firozeshakir/


www.twitter.com/photographerno1/


firozeshakir.blogspot.com/

marziyashakir.blogspot.com/







friendfeed.com/photographerno1

digg.com/users/photographerno1

www.fotothing.com/photographerno1/

www.myspace.com/firozeshakir

www.photographerno1.com/

feedburner.google.com/fb/a/myfeeds?gsessionid=TahPWIWr6un...



photographerno1.livejournal.com/profile






hijrasofindia.wordpress.com
Occupation
Street Photographer
Employment

Barefeet Blogger, present
Beggar poet, present
Street Photographer, present

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube