Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Sorcerer And Me In The Indiblogger Bus

208,599 items / 1,709,089 views

We met at KBC Kala Nagar Signal..he is a famous Indiblogger Sorcerer he came up to me seeing me barefeet dressed like a sorcerer sartorially he asked me if I was a Indiblogger I said yes I was waiting for the bus and Vineet .

He introduced himself as the Sorcerer , his real name is Roshan and I knew his dad almost 20 years back, I bought books from his dads famous book store on Linking Road a very famous land mark in a lot of peoples life..when people read books .
I had never met him but I did tell him he was from National College and he had studied at St Theresa High School Bandra to both my statements as a clairvoyant he answered in the affirmative..so in a way we both are Sorcerers ..

Both my kids had studied at St Theresa too , I was of course a Colaba boy once upon a time I studied at Holy Name High School made famous by First Lady Michelle Obamas Koli dance..

Both of us had a lot to talk and share and later when we reached RK Studios I found that Roshan aka Sorcerer is very famous with the blogger community , everyone approached him and connected with him including God of Blogs Renie Ranvin and Anwin too..

The Sorcerer is highly knowledgeable guy young of age but a Master in his filed of cybernetics..it was fun mixing with all these young guys , there were many others and it was great meeting ground this Indi Bloggers meet ..

For most of these kids it was their first Indi Blogger meet and they were really excited even the girls too.

There were a few seniors like me but they too were roaring full speed in top gear..the break time was much needed respite for the hungry craving gnawing stomach, the snacks from Mayfair Gardens were far too sustaining and appetizing including the tea and coffee..

I have fond memories of RK Studios as I was very close to the Kapoor Family , specially Mr Rishi Kapoor and Mr Chimpu Kapoor being connected to Bollywood myself..

At the end of the meet I was given a lift by Mr Mukhi a cyber security wiz kid and he dropped us at Sion from there I got a lift through Fatema Mahimwala in her car that dropped me to Lilavati Hospital.

And this was my second Indiblogger meet after Sea Princess ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube