Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Shoot Life On The Move ..Muslim Beggars Is My Main Menu

188,941 items / 1,486,834 views


Now you want to know her story the woman in blue shawl, she lives produces children at the feet of the Khada Parsi.. while she is being screwed every night by a drunk husband Khada Parsi who is as fucked by fate as they are, turns his face away... though he knows all her children by name they have beautiful names too.. Ma Ke Laude , Madar Chod, Kute Ki Aulad , Chinal Chodi ka, Badhwe , and I can go on .. but than Khada Prasi is used to it all unless if they transplanted him gracefully to Cusrow Baugh his agony would end , but I am sure he wont like it he is part of our changing pathos ethos and pigeon shit..

I am sure he would not want to go to Malcolm Baugh too far away, or Dadar Parsi Colony.. too upper lip .. he prefers the Signal the over bridge and he loves watching Lalbagh Chya Raja being felicatated by the Byculla cops the Byculla firemen on his way to Duncan street felicitated by Muslims though Khada Parsi cant see that far..Phiroze Dastoor have yet to change the number on his existing glasses..

His long coat too has seen bad times it was made by Dean and Co.. once upon a time his mojdis were hand crafted by Dexter and Co..

Once many years back I had a car so I passed him frequently when I visited the Kamatipura flea market and Chor Bazar on Fridays.. but when bad times came I sold my car .. and hardly pass the Khada Parsi nowadays..

Though all in all after Keith Kanga Rayomand Framroze and Eruch Irani Khada Parsi is my only favorite bawa integral part of my own pathos poetry and blogs..

I cam imagine Bawa ladies asking for smelling salts when they Google Search for KhadaPrasi. I mean erect Parsi and finding..instead Muslim beggar ladies Madarchod and the rest I wont repeat..

So now you know why bloggers like me wont ever be featured in fucked Mumbai newspapers.

Ha Ha Happy Anti Tobacco day.. just dont stub this one out as yet..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube