Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashok

188,940 items / 1,486,930 views

I would love to give you
so much so more
i told my home folk
also a facebook poke
but ashok
this barefeet poet
is always broke
his voice strangulated
by love before she left
she made me choke
luckily that one limb
did not get a stroke
from a nightmare
i awoke seminal
soliloquy
body mind soaked
blocked ignored
permission revoked
tell me ashok
why the is love
a riddle fuck a joke
god made women
to fuck menfolk
white and some egg yolk
the wrath of nemesis
fate invoked you
are lucky you dont drink
or smoke a rapier
edged sword your tongue
your wit god save
the asshole
whoever provokes
our own dear ashok
on his birthday
in the swimming pool
filled with champagne
doing breaststroke
raw human
totally uncloaked

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube