Thursday, May 19, 2011

Raveena Hijra Seductress And Her Guru Mona The Child Eunuch

186,253 items / 1,467,919 views

You mess with anyone in Hijdaland you might be forgiven but you dont ever mess with Mona the Child Eunuch.. a born hijra he is Raveena guru and he calls the shots and she knows my proximity love for her Guru..

Monas wish is to meet Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt her favorite film stars she has has seen Chal Mere Bhai a Nitin Manmohan film directed By David Dhawan over 500 times.. it starred both of them and I did some of the costumes of Salman all of Sanjay Dutt as I worked with Nitinji ..at his fashion studio Prachins now closed since many years. Prachins was named after his daughter the dynamic sweet angel Prachi Nitin Manmohan.
Chal Mere Bhai (English: Come on, my brother) is a Bollywood comedy film released in 2000.

So Mona who is also cyber savvy has her own laptop is a child but very mature temperamental and moody too , she has another sibling Nandini also a born hijra child their parents are Gopa Haji and Babita hijra of Najafgarh.

I have been shooting both these eunuch children for several years now..and both are very attached to me.

Gopal Haji and Babita treat me as a member of their family and they have homes at Haji Malang and at many other Sufii Shrines,.Gopal Haji is a Muslim convert has done the Hajj and is highly connected and a celebrity figure ..much respected by the entire hijra community of India.

He has invited me to many of his hijra sammelans but I have never been able to go..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube