Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Beggar Poet of Mumbai and Raveena The Hijra Seductress

186,253 items / 1,467,932 views

I have been shooting Raveena she is also known as Rubina..among her hijra circle , I shot her at Ajmer 2010 and again followed it up shooting her at Haji Malang this year.

I am not sure whether my trip to Ajmer this Urus will materialize or not I am in real bad shape both at work and at home.. things are not going right for me at all.. what I touch crumbles and this despondency hits me hard in my guts.


But blogging is my way of killing my restlessness and a catharsis to my poets angst.. I am a recluse I have a lot of frends but I dont mix or socialize I am not a party animal I dont drink I dont smoke I dont covet my neighbors wife or daughter but yes I do fall in love on the internet.. who does not .. falling in love on the net is a kick in the balls that keeps my pedestrian extraterrestrial soul alive..

I am not into hijras that way .. so it is just shooting pictures they turn me on soul wise but not erotically.. my erogenous zone does not respond to barbs from seductive or pretty or horny hijras I am very clinical shoot move out fade in fade out kinda thing..

If Ajmer happens it will be a miracle and my call if not twiddle my thumbs in Mumbai.

And as long as I have my camera and a camera mind I wont be short of pictures or poetry fuck mental block.. she already blocked me on Facebook.. falling in love with shadiws is of a woman is more dangerous than falling in love with hijras.

I knew a friend who fell in love with a whore in the red light area , she was new he paid her madam an enormous price for the first drop of nectar and than just could not get her off his system, once he had gained the trust of the madam and the day they were highly drunk the bouncers and the madam he told her to let her go out till the doors with him , he had preplanned everything he had taxi waiting he hurriedly dragged his lady love , and instead of taking the taxi home he took a train from Bombay Central put his lady love in a burkha brought her home ..

His brothers were upset so he kept her at a friends place got married to her converted her to Islam had two children too time passed she wanted to visit her parents she told him , so he was traveling with her to Kolkatta .. she spiked his drinks and taking away the kids she simply disappeared from his life..she took away all his money and his ticket too my friend is good looking but fucked for brains God gave him looks forgot to add brains...

He had a tough time convincing the railway folks but a guy going to Mumbai had pity on him and bought him back to Mumbai, he never saw his wife nor his kids he is an alcoholic and works as a plumber..


He got married again , this one is a fat female as ugly as hell and she is a mute deaf and dumb.. and she worships him but the fucker chews my brains when he gets drunk catches me at street corners repeating his story of how he lost his wife and kids.. and this is a true story.

If he ever goes back to the whorehouse they will cut off his balls and throw him off at Worli gutter,...he thinks she has gone back there fed up of his drinking and her tame domesticity something like Abu Khan Ki Bakri a short story by ex Prez Zakir Hussain..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube