Monday, May 9, 2011

I Was A Sucker Poems of Love And Delusion

184,807 items / 1,453,279 views


this morning i got up
faced her ex boyfriends ghost
a facebook lost moment
his name back on
her doorpost
my ass on the roast
no warrior queen goddess
a figment of my mind
the princess of orakzai
was nothing but an
empty boast
say it honestly
if you are my dost
you used me abused me
dumped me like compost

i was a sucker poet
poems of
love and delusion
i wont ever post
no haleem
no kebabs
no poets liver
heart spleen as mutton
skewered gosht
a dog like moment
raising one leg up
piddling
on the lamp post
i got fucked
once again
almost

never never fall in love with a glimmering sea shell on the sea coast ... hidden pearl in an oyster a poisonous barb as a poets riposte sod off she said banged the door on my rearmost

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube