Monday, May 9, 2011

Strange Are The Ways of The Net




















184,807 items / 1,453,365 views

if you dont know swimming
if you go int the deep end of the pool
you drown you dont merely get wet
welcome to one sided faceless
love on the internet what you
give is not what you get
i think i was safer making
poems on the seat of my toilet
but i got flushed down into a vacuous
hole chaos crisp cunning of the cyber net
but wisdom i did gain painfully though
those sleepless nights the clicking
on the keyboard the ongoing chat
surfing sorrow you can bet now
where do i begin where do i stop
like me too have been there
you know the rest... my failure
her conquest she has flown the
cuckoos nest... a favorable thought
however sad however hard i may detest
those few days of happiness i cherish
i hold closest to the poetry of my heart when
in my broken down cottage she was my
venerable guest me from the east
she from the snow filled hilltops of the west
princess of orakzai warrior queen goddess
i finally one last time lay to rest ..change
of heart changing times change of address
as a beggar poet my poetic pain i have expressed
be happy be contend everyone deserves a second
chance he loves you more than me i guess
i get it off my breast ...a poem my pain prompted
the holy spirit wrote on request


i finally wrote a poem.....zenitude zen and zest

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube