Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Hijra At The Versova Four Bungalow Traffic Signal

187,744 items / 1,477,874 views

As I mentioned a few post back that I have the hijra vardan.. a hijra death wish of meeting hijras on the poetic journey of my life.. there is no escape , spotting hijras for me or meeting them is good luck and also an auspicious moment ..and I am almost half out of my ricksha shooting this picture ..

These are the beggar hijras of India poor pathetic conditions and some of them very very beautiful.. this one I talked to her later on is Ambala she is come to the signal after one year she had taken a break and gone to her native place in Tamil Nadu..

She had returned we hardly had time to talk but she knew me having seen me on this route I take to visit my filmy friends.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube