Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Day I Added You As My Friend

187,531 items / 1,476,765 views



November 24, 2009 at 12:36am Report
Salaam Sir

I checked ur profile n pics ..n found em interesting..can i please add you as fiend ?

I am from .....


I wish I had ignored that request
my life would have been peaceful
tranquil quiet at its best ..
me and my solitude
my pathos my poetry
my passion my cuckoos nest
but I added you nonetheless
caught in a a poetic mess
it would have been better
had I said No instead of Yes
but crying over spilt milk
does not help
in any way I guess
her innocence
her throaty laughter
her silky dress
I gave her my phone
number my home
address nothing
more nothing less
words within words
my feeling
rise and fall
of my emotions
I did express
than came the crash
a meteoric fall from
her heart soul mind
you know the rest
take care be happy
all the best

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube