Monday, April 25, 2011

This Ends My Good Friday Series

182,295 items / 1,434,078 views


“Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live (John 11:25).”


I took leave of Joe Dias ,and I felt a sadness a lingering pain , it was as though Jesus had carried his cross risen and ascended into Heaven leaving me behind to carry on with shouldering my cross my struggle my pain , my hardships and my continuing bad karma bad luck bad fate.

The few ensuing years have not been cheerful, and the internet has been a balm making me live in a dream world of imagined love, imagined solace all figments of my poetically virus affected mind.

A very dear friend who is sailing in the same boat like me wants me to leave my world of pain and travel with him to Bangladesh Cambodia and the Far East..but that would be running away from my responsibilities so I brushed aside his friendly suggestion preferring to fight my ghosts till the last breath.

I had completed my second year walking with Christ barefeet not to gain any spiritual cookie points it was my penance for my own miserable soul, strangely my legs are fine but I got a injury on my heel that has blossomed badly because of diabetic condition...it will heal , the flesh always heals faster than the welts on the back of the soul...

All in all I shot 1039 photos of the 14 Stations of the Cross and the Lenten Walk...on Good Friday..


“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube