Monday, April 25, 2011

Your Heart Is Stone

182,232 items / 1,433,443 views

conceited
arrogant
pompous
selfish
ungrateful
high blown
somethings
in life maybe
yours somethings
you still dont own
you cant buy
or get on loan
the poetry
pathos
passion
of a wishbone
in the wilderness
of lifes unwanted
moments
all alone
sordid
silence
in muted tones
for the sins of the mind
the flesh has to atone
my greatest mistake
an accidental poet
my poetry of pain
love prone
a winding sheet
born in the cradle
seeks it way back
'home in the
tombstone
the unmarked grave
of a poet unknown
master of the rings
gemstones
a pain ingrown
you came
in my life
a tempestuous
turbulence
a mighty
cyclone
destroying
my angst
my ethos
death fire
brimstone
i would
have never
fallen
in love
if i had known
the curse
of a warrior
goddess
stone deaf
eyes shut
on her throne




you have switched off
your mobile phone

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube