Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Open Letter To The General Manager MTNL Broadband

I Timothy 6:7 -- 7 For we brought nothing into this world: and certainly we can carry nothing out.


Dear Respected Sir

I am a Muslim who shot the Good Friday procession Lenten Walk barefeet along with the Christian community , to show my support solidarity with their pain and the divine message of Peace Hope and Humanity of their spirituality which touches us all.

I walked shot pictures from 10 am till 4.30 pm , but since last evening after my return your net service has been floundering erratic crashing all my uploads I sent messages on my mobile to Mr Shyam Sundar Ji St Martins Road Bandra and to Mr Jony to show them my pain..

I pay my bill but since the time I opted from You Telecom to MTNL Broadband I have suffered regularly, I have no other issue why do you cause grief to your subscribers I have two connections a of MTNL Broad band at home but the other one that belongs to my son had the same problem..

I am really hurt disgusted and I hope you read this several letters to your chief regarding my problems at your 6 and a half floor office at Bandra Reclamation have not helped either.

I think its time you took my pain into retrospection and reflect on it, you dont compensate time lost due to your outage issue so it is not fair.

Your staff is excellent all of them have helped me but it is a temporary help and my internet problem persists..

Thanking you
Firoze Shakir

firozeshakir@gmail.com

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube