Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Cosmic Wheel of Love Has Broken Down

182,543 items / 1,439,936 views

my poetic posterior
burnt urban brown
sartorial serendipity
of a poet clown
a word tin smith
swathed in pain
on the Venus of her
Mound a warrior
goddess queen
my fate had crowned
i am here but
she has left
the hunting
grounds
she is not around
her kingdom
out of bounds
silence in
muted sounds
memories her words
my souls serenity
ponds like a rumi
dervesh i go
round and round
doing the dance
of death funereal
music plays
in the background
poetic and profound
corrugated shutters
she has downed
on my doomed fate
like a silver bullet
ricochets on the
rebound hitting
me hard to
confound
in a dead poets
grayeayard
at facebook
buried
underground

finally hopelessly home bound

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube