Saturday, April 30, 2011

Da Mir Pan Zlatko Will Leave For Turkey In A Few Days

182,547 items / 1,440,267 views


I had not met my Croatians friends since a very long time , though I was told they played at Bandra Bandstand,at Carter Road they have opposition to their collecting money at the promenade by the authorities there .


And these guys are stranded in Mumbai have meager funds , they are living of the Mumbaikars love and charity, these two guys are cycling around the world to spread the message of through Balkan African Music.


For a few days they stayed at St Peter Church Bandra thanks to Fr Jaun , than they moved to Ollie my friend Al The Tattoo Artists brother , but they have to move out from Ollies place as Ollie is getting married on Monday they told me..

They could not take a ship to Iran , so they are collecting money for their airfare to Turkey from Mumbai , at Rs 18000 a ticket , I have spoken to my dear Facebook friend Carlyta to find someone who can help them on humanitarian grounds as a gesture of good will.

I would have helped them financially too,but I am going through bad times myself ..business is down and about..but they never ask me for money instead they thank me every time for helping them in Mumbai and honestly I have done nothing..I gave them a few contacts and those contacts helped them in their time of need.

They are here for a few days more than they leave for Turkey play music supplement their savings and will cycle home to Croatia.

They were in a big hurry searching for cartons to pack their cycles , they had tea with me and left..


And the worry lines on my face is because of my wound incurred walking barefeet on Good Friday, the wound has festered because of diabetic condition , my stress , my fucked emotional problems and sows no sign of healing..I am applying an ointment though , my leg wounds will heal but wounds welts that I got recently will take a very long time to heal...

So such is life on a slow track I had deactivated my Facebook account but on the insistence of a dear friend Mansoor Bhai Showghi Yezdi and Rajiv Soni I came back with my tale between my legs.. to find the person for whom I left has deleted me from her contact list...such is my Apocalypse Now and in the Hereafter.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube