Monday, April 18, 2011

Killing Me Softly With Your Song

180,787 items / 1,423,751 views

something
somewhere
did go wrong
a beggar poet
to your world
of joyfulness
shrieks sounds
does not belong
it was time for
him to shed
the temporary files
of happiness
in the recycling bin
of oblivion
move along
every moment
every message
erased deleted
a mystic his journey
lifelong bejeweled
sartorial sarong
dreams that on
shores of doomed
destiny crash
all night long
being human
is not easy
for the weak
i could not
be strong
so i decided
on the mound
of despair
my dance
of death
i should
not prolong
i am a
drop of silence
i cant meet
you headlong
you are a lyrical
note i cant be
your song

khuda hafiz



Bulleh-a aashiq hoyiyon Rabb da, Hoai Malamat Lakh
Tenon Kafir Kafir aakhdey, toon aaho aaho aakh

I am not in sorrow nor in joy,
Neither in clean nor unclean.
I am not water, I am not earth,
I am not fire, I am not air.
Says Bulla, who knows who I am!

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube