Monday, April 18, 2011

I Have Unhooked Myself From Facebook

180,789 items / 1,423,961 views

Nothing personal I thought of deactivating my account at Facebook for personal reasons and going away into the wilderness of the wastelands of outer space ,,, on the internet..

This is my love hate relationship with Facebook when storms come in great force after calm.. being mystic a dreamer a romantic a Sufi poet of pain and no redemption it takes a heavy toll that is why I never gave in to the temptation of my Facebook chat I type with a single finger of damaged crooked hand and a damaged mind , my mind is a house of a lesser god with stained window panes and they get hit when the poet in my unbinds himself from the poetry of Prometheus and falls in love with spectral beauties.. illusory imaginary surreal...

And so I wont be accessing Facebook .. wont answer messages wont add friends please bear with me in my solitary confinement.in short I am unhooking myself from Facebook unless I am destined to return by the power of a greater god of the internet.

In case you need to contact me than e mail me at firoze.shakir@gmail.com or my Flickr inbox..fuck dont send me spam I am officially in mourning over a dead weight loss of hopes and illusions..

Firoze Shakir

The Sacrificial Shia Goat

her feelings
her friendship
i mistook
like her
ex whatever
she thinks
i too am
a crook
she judges
me by a cover
not the entire
poetry book
choked on
'the river bend
a poet she spooks
washes dishes
she dreams
she cooks
beauty
brains
innocence
good looks
she in her
safe corner
me in my nook
oh how did
i ever get
caught in her net
line sinker bait
fish hook
i played by ear
a lyrical note
her song
my text book
my fucked fate
my doomed
outlook
a sacrificial
shia got
by the horns
telepathically
she shook
memories
messages
snapshots
all deleted
erased
from the hearts
scrapbook

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube