Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kal Khel Mein Hum Ho Na Ho Gardish Mein Taare Rahenge Sada

178,553 items / 1,401,453 views

I dont know but I prefer shooting people from the back, their body language is their attitude towards pain , I try to read their pain through body language , when the beggar lady with her child began fading out I impulsively took this shot , this was her last trip , her last round she was going back to her hometown..

She is mother two more daughters in the hometown and though her husband cannot manage his family she begs , what is their future and goal in life.

If I was a woman I would have asked her but I try never to get familiar with people I shoot I clinically observe them as subjects only..I dont talk I shoot and move out, some curse me some think I am mad some think most of the time I make money at the expense of shooting their pain.

Such far fetched observations they have of me and those I shoot like this beggar will never see the internet never read my thoughts , or did they read my thoughts much before I shot their picture.


My life is not shooting beggar pictures or hijras but than I am a street photographer beggar poet I am not rich enough to shoot what I really would want to shoot..I am not going to go to Saudi Arabia or to Iraq.. my Holy place is my homeland my God lives here.

And so I blog my stray thoughts randomly reminisce or let my pictures do the talking I am a point shoot amateur photographer my pictures are textless unless I add words.. but the silhouette of silence speaks eloquently too.

I cant shoot landscapes , flying flamingos I cant shoot the good thingsof life I shoot the beauty that nobody loves to shoot in ugly environment, so I shot the red light areas I shot whores I shot ijra gullys I shot made up hijras selling their body and soul at Peela house.

The traffic beggar hijra Laxmi, the poor Laxmi of the streets invited me to her shanty in Dharavi she is a hardcore devotee of Lord Balaji but I politely refused.

Photography made me a blogger and a beggar poet writer of sorts , I just write as fluids flowing out of my rusty corroded system..and some read me.

And I want to be aloof so I locked myself in my dark chambers I connect through the in box at Facebook or Flickr..

I never interacted with people either on Wordpress or Blogspot...or Twitter.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube