Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Beggar Poets Pain You Will Never Know

182,369 items / 1,434,829 views



I have deactivated my Facebook account I had to do it sooner or later I lived on the crumbs of love of another person.. I had to move ..out , what I thought was love was only compassion diametrically opposed to the poetry of pain in my soul on the whole...



on a
slow burner
it simmers
his poetry
of pain
is what
he shows
ok firoze
two words
uttered
in the silence
of his soul
you forgot
although
into an ocean
of despair
his pain flows
worldly woes
every day
on the sandy
soil of his soul
it grows
his poetry
to your prose
dreamless
passionless
as you doze
a sordid
chapter
that time
fate eventually
closed
memories
cosmically
froze
you
in your corner
me in mine
two paths
we chose
a deleted
pause
so far
up close

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube