Sunday, March 20, 2011

We Both Will Be Sacrificed For The Greater Good He Said

176,493 items / 1,382,854 views


poet you might
be living
longer than me
shooting poems
i will be fuckin dead
decapitated head
to appease
mans rotten soul
i was bred
i can fuck
any she goat
i want i dont need
to divorce or wed
thankfully i get laid
i get my daily bread
fattened i am well fed
i dont have marital
thorns on my bed
i am single happy
a peaceful path
i tread chewing
the cud instead
cursing my
human fate
mocking my
emotional mortality
the bazar goat
speedily fled
leaving me
wondering
as i
pondered
plundered
bleeding red
monotonously
walking ahead
refusing to
believe
the reason
they call me
a dickhead
my doomed destiny
embedded
on my forehead
as fate grins
seductively
tempting me
a gaping hole
legs spread

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube