Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Fruit Cart And The Madman of Bandra

176,472 items / 1,382,734 views

Every morning when I am hungry I have my breakfast here a plate oif sliced mixed fruit for Rs 10..from the fruit cart , and than proceed to work.

I have breakfast at home but because of my diabetic condition I get hungry sooner than usual..and the madman is a new entrant to the street life I shoot at Bandra.

They all pass this way and it was here I met Mr Loomit the street painter and street graffiti artist..I took two shots and moved away ...than read his article in the Hindustan Times.

So on this road you meet celebrities too incognito ..

This is an extension of Ram Mandir Road Badra Bazar that leads towards JJ Colony or Jain Mandir Road Bandra that exits out towards Bandra Hill Road.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube