Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This Is A Poet Hung Upside Down In The Bedroom ..of a Transvestite

178,447 items / 1,395,681 views

we had a fight
she clubbed me
because she is taller
than me voluptuous
in height she got upset
she is from lahore
my sweet transvestite
i told her while making love
accidentally that india
will beat the pakistanis
in a bitter fight at mohali
where our luck
would be shining bright
this is what she did to me
hung me up all night
beat me black blue and white
why for a match of cricket
do we lose our sight
i cant understand
get me right
two countries
that even god cant unite
she left me this way
took the next flight
to mohali my poetic plight
born a dreamer
a visionary
without insight
pain my sweet
bitter birthright
i have decided
to patch up
with her no more
cockfights
be more polite
no match fixing
in a love ill starred
no respite
she is a
non believer
i am a shiite

optional title
the transvestites tale never ends ...airtight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube