Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tall Dark And Handsome

178,447 items / 1,395,579 views

once
a principal
of st stanislaus
kindhearted
congenial
disciplinarian
but a good
big boss
a Jesuit
humble soldier
of the lord
on the cross
my dear friend
fr lawrie serrao
a humanitarian
poetry and pathos
the love
of jesus
on my soul
he did emboss
i shoot all religion
faith people
culture
on my poets
consciousness
seamlessly
crisscrossed
glory and gloss
hope humility
heavenly ethos
away from
all human
madness
political chaos


Fr Lariwe encouraged me to be an avid photographer I honed my skills shooting his school St Peter Church , he always invited me to his Jesuit celebrations , after he left for St Xaviers , I lost a very good patron of the Arts , even today Father invites me to his birthdays..though he never ages is not the crux of his birthday or this blog.

I was introduced to Fr Lawrie by the inimitable bundle of creative joy called Darryl of Peace Haven..

We sincerely hope and pray that he once again returns to our St Peters Parish...St Stanislaus school to enroll my grandson.. who not yet born awaits in the wings..Marziya my grand daughter could not make it ...she joined Apostolic Carmel Convent instead..

But she shoots St Peter Church with my camera is a genetic aberration that got corrected through a camera lens.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube