Sunday, February 27, 2011

Marziya Shakir Shoots The Barefeet Blogger On The Nikon D 80

172,321 items / 1,342,887 views

Being superstitions I did not let anyone know that Marziya Shakir was away in Lucknow visiting her maternal grandparents , she returned this evening at 8 pm and I too returned a few minutes later having attended the photo exhibition and talk of Pablo Bartholomew ace photographer , the best among the best.

While I was leaving he told me merely taking pictures does not make you a photographer perhaps he is right but than a 3 year old child merely takes pictures and captures the poetry and drama of a 58 year old barefeet blogger of Mumbai.. that I am her grand father has nothing to do with her being the worlds youngest street photographer from Bandra.

Marziya was away for a month and it was hard on me but she learnt to shoot pictures blindfolded from the age of 2 so in a way the camera has given birth to a child...from the womb of its inner consciousness.

This is Marziyas first shot and she gave it back to me not before checking what she had shot on the Nikon D80 s monitor.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube