Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Take A Break From Haji Malang

171,281 items / 1,335,202 views

These are pictures street photography from a cab, I shot them before I left for Haji Malang and my mind set is that of a street photographer , my mind is winding street too filled with memories of another day.


My Haji Malang set has another 16 GB of pictures I shall upload after this lot..

My grand daughter is still out of Mumbai and its hard she was my mainstay and my only earnest photo disciple.

Beggars at Bandra keep asking for her I speak to her on the phone but she is very monosyllabic and a bad conversationalist.

I met a lot of young kids at Haji Malang who approached me and said they liked my pictures it was a nice feeling and it touched the chord of my humility.

And the internet is a very powerful tool besides toppling the seat from under the asses of dictators and feudal lords and the tide has turned against them and the US that holds the strings of these puppets and their banana kingdoms.

Even the dead in the cemetery of Baqi wait for freedom from Wahabbi warlords..

And I got a message on my mobile to join a public protest against the Bahraini government I politely refused .. I am apolitical and I am more Indian than a universal Shia.

I shoot religion culture and ritualism.. is enough for me..

Besides I am nothing but a hobbyist an avid street photographer nothing more nothing less.

My head wound of the kama has not healed and still bleeds .. along with my heart soul and spirit.

I try not to be textual and let my pictures speak but sometimes being human I unwind myself on the soul of cybernetic humanity.

I am going through very bad and difficult times so my camera and street photography is a catharsis for my pain , it does not remove it but ameliorates it to a large extent.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube