Sunday, December 12, 2010

Even The Wahhabi Does Not Scare Me As Much as The Shia Bigot

155,348 items / 1,225,707 views

Sometimes I am really concerned confused and in a torturous dilemma ,in every community you find the good the bad and the ugly..the ugly come on strong in their hate for everything. and I know we may all be Human but yet be different because of our surroundings and our upbringing..

I have no issue with the Sunnis or the Hindus or the Christians I take exception to the Wahabis and other sects that blaspheme the Shia , and than at the other end is the hardcore Shia bigot who blasphemes the Shia too for not being like him , and it is utterly impossible with the kind of background I come from , I did not choose my parents so I was lucky my parents chose me as part of their destiny and I think they did a fairly good job..I am as human as the guy next door.

I avoid religious arguments ,I stay away from diatribe and I post Shia images without pimping my faith , I post pictures as a photo blog.. so I have locked all my comment boxes here and at Facebook , nothing personal you have a issue about Shia rites of blood shedding , or their traditions go discuss it with their Mullahs dont heckle me ..I have placed a Do Not Disturb Sign on my web posts.
See my pictures move on , my text read or ignore it is your prerogative ..I document religion seasonally , I posted Hope Hindutva now it is the turn of my own faith.. and its my camera my vision that I shoot pictorially and poetically.


So during Ashura when everyone stays in his own home town I move out to shoot Moharam in other cities and share it as a blog.. and this is the path I have chosen to keep myself sane.

And the picture I have posted has nothing to do with my text but yes the first time I entered the Bandra Shia Khoja Mosque I was thrown out for being a non Muslim and for once though hurt I thought he did the right thing as the representative of the Shia faith.. I am a non Muslim in more ways than one.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube