Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Hijras On Bakra Idd Day .. Searching For Meat

153,319 items / 1,194,399 views

I was very late rushing through the slums to shoot the Idd Namaz at Bandra Station Road , but I ended up shooting the Noorani Masjid Idd Namaz than moved ahead through slum lanes and finally reached the skywalk just in time to shoot the Idd Namaz at the station, I was barefeet but in bad shape due to diabetic ulcers on my camera shooting hand.

I returned back through the slums showered and took my grand daughter Marziya who will be 3 years old this month , she shot the goats being slaughtered and a few hijras too as I have hidden her pictures from public view you wont be able to see them at all.

Marziya s not queasy about blood having shot Moharam scourging etc..

She watches my Chelum Kama Matam on You Tube everyday..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube