Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Last Lot Of Visarjan Pictures at Flickr

148,434 items / 1,136,479 views

I have placed 165 fles on the Flickr uploader , I upload pictures as a batch and they end up in the respective set with the respective tag.

I am now using MTNL as my broadband server so I dont have the uploading problems and server crashing when I used You Telecom.

I gave up You Telecom for good and good things and bad things all come to an end one day.

My bad luck runs after me like dog on the street after my multi colored posterior , and luckily all the feasts and the shootings are at low tide of late.

I have shot some nice pictures on Jainism and I have met a Jain Muni scholar who has invited me to his spiritual abode but I have not been able to connect with him.

Marziya is shooting street pictures since the time she returned from Lucknow.

And dont blame me if our pictures look alike but she hits the trigger button herself I hold the lens for balance as the Nikon D80 is a heavy camera for a two and a half year old child.

I dont have a video camera to shoot her shooting the street .

Mumbai is become very hot sweaty and humid.

Happiness has left ,me in a lurch so I try not to talk to much through my pictures , the poems are healing tools for my injured soul.

Blogging is the only thing that comes easy to me and I type with one finger and I think it may drop of one day..and luckily I am not in Afghanistan or a rogue American Marine might have kept it as a nice souvenir around his neck, and a tattoo of my Flickr blog stats on his right thigh which has a skull and two cross bones etched in dark green.. 148,434 items / 1,136,479 views..phew.

Sometimes even God gives up on American a few that dont represent the rest like the few Jehadis that dont represent the rest of the good face of Islam.

And this is a blog a blog within a blog.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube