Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lalbahgh Chya Raja Jai Ho

148,429 items / 1,136,468 views

you wanted me
in your darbar
to break
my second last
ramzan fast
with victuals
from
your pandal
i know
every year
i followed
you fasting
during the
visarjan
barefeet
my soul aglow
at byculla
for last two years
i would break my fast
with your blessings '
sitting on the road
down below
humility the essence
of humanity
is the wealth
of our parentage
our upbringing
we truly show
my faith
lies in the eyes
of the beholder
he thinks
i am a Hindu
he thinks
i am a Muslim
its humanity
i follow
india
my mother
country
my souls
only door
but so many
windows
lalbagh cya raja jai ho
remover of obstacles
humanly woes
your bad time
with his chakra
he overthrows
you ask for less
he gives you
more and more
your offerings
'your prayers
the beauty
of his spiritual store

to my guru
shreekanth malushte
he taught me how
to hold the camera
the shooting came much later

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube