Saturday, October 2, 2010

Sajid Khan Collects The Offerings of The Hindu Devotees To Present To Lal Bagh Chya Raja


148,423 items / 1,136,092 views

And does Media have time to show you all this ,, they are only good at shocking insensitive headlines Hindyus 2 Muslims 1 as though the court verdict was a local football match..

An issue for which thousands from both communities died unnecessarily ..one man ploughed the soil of humanity with his chariot and the other fiddled his thumb like a eunuch when the structure of our secularism came crumbling down.. and nothing can change that.

I only hope sanity prevails and in all humility this is the blog that has maintained Hindu Muslim Amity as part of Humanity and a pledge to the Unborn child of India ,..Hindu Muslim does not matter.
And I think Mohan Nellore my brother blogger from Yahoo understands my pain he a Hindu me a Muslim when newspapers attack the conscience of decency and make an important issue a travesty of a newsprint.

Yes I wont ever subscribe to Times Of India as long as I live.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube