Monday, September 20, 2010

Without The Divine Help Fom Lal Bagh Chya Raja Volunteers I Would Have Not Reached Here

This is my thanks to each and everyone of them , the volunteers are human and do a fantastic job controlling crowds tempers emotions and their exemplary service is a tribute to the Lord year after year and the greatest test of their patience is during the Visarjan.

I thank Sudhir Salvi Satish Khankar Raju Langewal Sunil Joshi Bala Saheb Kamble and those I know by face may they their families be blessed for this the greatest show on Earth.

I hate to say it but they have touched this Muslim Blogger with their humility hospitality and Love.

All these photos are dedicated to the Karya Kartas volunteers the helping hands of Lal Bagh Chya Raja.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube